Rust is one of the most common garage door problems. If left unchecked, it can leave holes in the surface and compromise the structural integrity. The best fix is to prevent corrosion by addressing the underlying reasons.
Residential Garage Door Opener Installation in Phoenix, AZ
My garage door won’t go down!
Garage door openers offer the convenience of opening and closing the door without getting out of your car. When the door starts to malfunction your only recourse is to pull the emergency release and manually open and close the door. Far from convenience, you also leave your home & car vulnerable to theft.
Loves Garage Doors offers garage door services including installation and repair of any type of garage door opener.
Serving Phoenix, AZ and surrounding communities since 2013, from garage door opener repair to installing new openers we help our clients through the ups and downs.
Safety Is Our Number One Goal
Did you know that a door can weigh 200 or more pounds? Controlled by high tension torsion springs attached to cables that offset the weight of the door, if a spring or cable were to break or if the motor compartment is installed incorrectly, the door can slam down violently, falling at nearly its full weight!
Pulling the emergency release leaves you bearing the burden of opening and closing a 200-pound plus door and vulnerable to injury. This is where Loves Garage Door comes in as we deal exclusively with everything related to garage doors.
How Long Does a Garage Door Opener Last?
On average garage door openers last between 10 and 15 years. Of course, keeping up with maintenance will help increase the lifespan. At Loves Garage Doors we also offer annual maintenance to ensure that your garage door is in working order saving you the cost of premature repair or replacement.
Choosing a Garage Door Opener
A radio-transmitter garage door opener operates at 315 MHz (Megahertz). The remote sends a signal to a radio receiver built into the opener. When the opener hears the signal from the transmitter, your opener activates a relay that starts the motor running which in turn raises the door.
When the transmission is lost, the door will malfunction.
A garaged door opener allows you to easily enter your garage from the comfort of your car. When choosing the best opener for your particular circumstance, the door weight is a major factor in terms of the horsepower required (HP) to open or close your door.
- Screw drive opener - A screw drive opener utilizes a motor that turns a screw that opens and closes the garage door. Screw-driven openers don’t have many moving parts.
- Chain-driven openers - Chain-driven openers utilize a similar system as the screw drive. A sprocket is driven by a gear that moves the chain that opens and closes the door. A chain-driven opener is very strong; however, it can be noisy.
- Belt Garage Door Openers - Belt-driven openers are pretty much the same as chain-driven with the difference of course being driven by a belt. Belt garage door openers are by far the quietest in comparison to the screw or chain-driven openers. They are, however, slightly more expensive than chain driven.
Loves Garage Doors installs and repairs LiftMaster garage door openers however our technicians have experience with most major brands and manufacturers.
LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster is the number one professionally installed garage door opener brand.
Benefits of a LiftMaster Door Opener
- Photo Eye Safety Sensors that stop the door from closing when someone or something is in its path
- The PosiLock® feature electronically protects against forced openings
- Security + 2.0 technology is built-in every remote and keypad to defend against code hackers
- Safety accessories are designed and tested to meet all safety standards set forth by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
Garage Door Openers have come a long way!How many times have you left your drive unsure if you closed the door?
With the advent of Smart Openers you don’t have to wonder any longer. Controlled with your Smartphone and LiftMasters myQ app, their openers also enable secure in-garage delivery for Amazon® Prime packages.
With many installation options to choose from including wall mount, belt, and chain drive as well as battery backup, the hassle of dealing with a malfunctioning door will fade away with a LiftMaster garage door opener. The new motor and updated door parts of modern openers have a much quieter noise with less vibration. This makes them the best choice and a great replacement, even for your existing garage door opener.
Professional Garage Door ServiceAs a testament to our quality of service, we rely solely on referrals from our clients. After all, who better to tell our story than those who have experienced our high-quality products, affordable pricing, and superior customer service?
- Free estimates
- Response time is within 24 hours
- Certified technicians
- Professional diagnosis
- Regular Maintenance and preventive care
- Experience with numerous garage door brands and manufacturers
- High-quality installation
Superior customer serviceYou can count on the professionals at Loves Garage Doors to safely manage the installation and repair of your garage door opener and more. And Don't worry! Our Garage door opener installation costs are negotiable making the average price and total cost a lot easier to work with!
- Garage door installation
- Garage door spring repair or replacement
- Garage door opener repair & installation
- Preventative Maintenance
Contact Phoenix, AZ locally owned & operated Loves Garage Doors to learn more about our Garage door opener installation & repair in Phoenix AZ, or call (602)574-8588 today! We are a direct-drive from most valley area homes and you can always check out our website or blog anywhere with wi-fi for more tips and information on our services!
Loves Garage Doors – “Helping friends through ups and downs.”